What is EuroPsy?
- EuroPsy is the European qualification standard for psychologists.
- EuroPsy supplements national standards and helps the public to identify whether a psychologist can be considered competent to practice in a particular area.
- EuroPsy is awarded to psychologists who meet a list of educational and professional requirements.
- EuroPsy is being implemented throughout Europe as from 2010.
- EuroPsy has been established by the European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA).